One of the most common problems a Cat parent can face is when the Cat refuses to use the litter box.
- Making sure the litter box is always clean. This becomes a problem when too many cats are using one litter box, cleaning it often should solve the problem
- Cats become use to having there litter box in one place. Changing the spot for the litter box to suit us may result in cats soiling around the house.
- Some cats may not like the smell or texture of a new litter.
- Using self cleaning tools may make our life easier but the noise may scare your cat and take time for them to get use to
- Always make sure the litter box is the right size. Having the box too small may make your cat uncomfortable
- Litter box that have a hood may scare your Cat.